Planetree is a Qualified Vendor on the GSA Federal Supply Schedule
Planetree, Inc. is honored to have been selected as a qualified vendor on the GSA Federal Supply Schedule effective October 2, 2014. As a result, now, more than ever before, it will be easier for government agencies to order patient-centered services and support from Planetree, your partner in patient/veteran-centered care solutions.
Planetree is a non-profit organization whose goal is to support you in elevating and accelerating your quality improvement efforts through the power of patient and family partnership and deeper staff engagement. Planetree offers a wide range of solutions, including on-site assessments, staff development, virtual training, expert speakers, Patient-Centered Performance Improvement certification engagements and targeted patient experience immersion programs to steer organizations toward improved patient-centered performance and outcomes.
To visit us on the GSA Advantage!® website, click on the dropdown menu, select Services and type in Planetree. It will take you directly to the Planetree listing. Alternatively, our staff would be more than happy to speak with you in person, to help tailor a personalized, veteran-centered approach for you and your organization.
Planetree, Inc. has been partnering with healthcare organizations around the world for nearly four decades to develop and advance patient-centered approaches to care. Focus groups and interviews with thousands of patients, veterans and staff have equipped Planetree with a deep knowledge of the healthcare experience from a variety of perspectives. These perspectives have been integrated into a practical framework for organizational improvement and change facilitation proven to assist organizations achieve better healthcare outcomes and patient and staff experiences. This is accomplished through the implementation of patient-preferred practices and the establishment of structures and processes that promote the sustainability of transformation efforts.
- 20 years of experience with the Veteran’s Health Administration
- The only Joint Commission endorsed recognition program that provides a framework for excellence in patient-centered care across the continuum
- Planetree informs the field with publications in peer-reviewed journals and a book series, and invited consultations with the WHO, IOM, NQF, Joint Commission and others
- Planetree’s established Patient and Family Partnership Council ensures that ongoing program and resource development reflect patient priorities
- For nearly two decades, Planetree has helped to enhance the healthcare experience within the Veterans Health Administration (VHA) through application of patient-centered principles and practices, which has been demonstrated through formal recognition for patient-centered achievement by a number of VA healthcare facilities.
- Planetree was selected by the U.S. Department of Veterans’ Affairs to help with the establishment of the VHA’s Office of Patient Centered Care and Cultural Transformation in August 2010
- Planetree has assisted leaders in the field of PCC, including the Cleveland Clinic, New York-Presbyterian, Sharp Healthcare, Catholic Health Initiatives and Aurora Healthcare
Consultation and Training Services
Planetree in the News
How to Prioritize Patient-Centeredness:
Healing Design and Planetree:
Patient “Passports” make sure People with Complex Cases are Heard:
Need Suggestions? Have Questions?
Call us to discuss how we can help you find a solution for your organization
Your Planetree GSA Contact:
Manager of Resource and Contract Development