Here are a few suggestions to familiarize your audience with Planetree before your presentation. This way they will be more engaged and prepared to interact on event day.
- Consider providing individual copies of Planetree’s new book, The Putting Patients First Field Guide (published September 2013), to key members of your audience.
- Your organization’s newsletter and Intranet are ideal places to generate excitement about your Planetree speaker’s upcoming keynote address. You can include a summary of the presentation topic, the presenter’s bio, photo and links to our website and social media channels.
- Several informative articles on Planetree can be made available to your event participants. To view available articles, please go to the In the News section of this website.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube and encourage others in your group to follow us as well.
- Two publications can be accessed free of charge on this website in the Publications section or on separate websites: Access the Patient-Centered Care Improvement Guide at www.patient-centeredcare.org and the Long-Term Care Improvement Guide at www.residentcenteredcare.org.
For more information about the Planetree Speaker’s Bureau please contact:
Chief Creative Officer